Check to see if your employer provides flexible spending options (sometimes called a “medical spending account” or “cafeteria plan”). These plans permit you to set aside a portion of your annual income to be used for medical, dental, and childcare expenses tax free. Plans such as these usually cover Rolfing, and may require a referral. I do not accept insurance. Payment is required when services are provided.

Cash, checks, Visa, and MasterCard are accepted.

Office days: Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, and Sunday. Click on the Book Now tab to view availability.